Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Favorite Movie.

Have you ever seen the movie Megamind? I like this movie! Post a comments on my blog abut your favorite movie.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Miles. Glad your dad let me know about your blog!! Don't watch many movies but . . . There is a great DVD series I like. It is called Behold Your God :-). I think maybe your dad knows a little about it! Hope you are having a great time in Wales. Can't wait to hear about it.

    Mr. Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite movie changes often but one of my favorites is a gangster movie from 1939 called 'The Roaring Twenties'. I've never seen Megamind. I'll have to watch it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A modern movie that I like is A Beautiful Mind. I am so excited that your whole family is in Wales!! Soak up all the experiences you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miles,

    My favorite movie is Luther. By the way, you have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Miles,
    It's lonely here in North Mississippi without the Robinson clan! Hope you're having fun with the Brit-crew. Be sure to ride a double-decker bus when you go to London. That was one of my favorite things in L. That and eating real fish and chips wrapped in real newspaper. Try it, you'll like it.
    Oops! this is supposed to be about a movie...hmmm, I like the Black Stallion and movies made about real people. I'm a sucker for a 'based on a true story' movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favourite movie would be Tangled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonderful life - love that film (movie!)
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Megamind, too, but even more I like Meet the Robinsons. ;) Can't name just one favorite...

    ReplyDelete